Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quilt Along Catch-Up

My, how time flies! I'm playing catch-up with my Beginner's Quilt Along blocks.  I finally finished blocks 5-8, and I just love the way it's coming together! Check out the link if you're interested in learning all these techniques. It really isn't very difficult. I've made a few mistakes, and there's one in particular (in one of my earlier blocks) that I'll definitely go back and fix before I put the quilt together because it'll drive me nuts if I don't!





And here's how they look all put together on my closet doors! Kinda crazy/funky, I know, but that's okay with me :) Can't wait to see it all put together!




2 comments:

  1. Again, I love these colors and prints together! Very bold! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!