Sunday, July 15, 2012

Three Steps Forward

Wow! It's been weeks since I posted anything! I even had a week off of work and didn't post once!! BUT I did finish three of my quilt along blocks. Woo hoo! I was so happy that I was caught up, but now I'm behind again :( 

I know they're a little funky, but I like funky :) I absolutely love the colors, and it'll be a perfect cuddle-on-the-couch quilt for my living room :)


BLOCK #2

BLOCK #3

BLOCK #4


If you're interested in learning how to make any of these blogs, check out  the Beginner's Quilt Along at the Quilting Gallery


4 comments:

  1. I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! Totally not funky at all. :) I've missed you! Thanks for stopping by the other day.. sorry I didn't reply to your comment.. Just now trying to get back into some sort of routine.. Such a busy summer, I really do love your blocks, and hope you have the best week ever. :o) Happy Monday, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your black and white and red color scheme. I may hop on over to the Quilting Gallery to see the directions for these. I could mix them in with some of my assorted orphan blocks using up my Thimbleberries stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!